What we do
House of Janine is a leading South African image consultancy that understands the art of style – how to dress men and women to reflect their personalities, their own dynamism, their charm… We believe that you can only perform optimally, both in the professional arena as well as in your social circle, if you look good and feel confident.
House of Janine is headed up by Janine Starkey, who studied fashion design at the London International School of Fashion, qualifying with an International Higher Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology.
Janine spent the first five years of her career working at the popular South African soap opera Egoli as Head of the Wardrobe Department. Having learned valuable experience in the art of styling and how it can create and shape a character, Janine decided to shift her focus to help ordinary men and women looking to find their own image and feel comfortable in their own style. And so The House of Janine opened its doors in 2003.
How can HOJ help You
Janine’s past successes and failures allow her to relate and identify with the individuals; she uses her story as a way to engage and relate with her clients. Janine believes if you look good, you feel good, you perform in every element of your life. House of Janine offers a wide selection of services, ranging from corporate training, keynote speaking and personal imagine consulting, all designed to positively enhance and incorporate your personality into your style, having your body shape and style assessed.
Services that House of Janine offers:
- Individual image – To understand a person, to relate to their personal assets, to define their style and to shape their wardrobe - A little bit of you and a little bit of House of Janine. We understand time is an issue so we come to you, from the initial consultation, detoxing your wardrobe to your image transformation.
- Corporate image training – Branding is about people, reflecting the corporate brand and the individual’s personal brand is the art of selling, networking and engaging with the consumer – get your brand reflection right (includes education on Image, Etiquette and Grooming)
- Graduate programme – All your entry delegates require training about your corporate behaviour and their responsibilities, Image and Etiquette are a part of that training, we offer this as a half day or full day training at your offices. Our training can be tailored to your requirements, is interactive and facilitated at the graduates level
- Keynote address – Inspirational and motivational, Janine connects with the audience encouraging them to take a minute, think about their style and self-empower! With tricks and tips the audience will never forget a few fundamentals of style and personal image.
- The workshop – We pamper the girls from head to toe, inside and out. From body shape, personal styling, clothing illustrations, face shape and hair choices to make up and accessories. A comprehensive 3 hours of fun and education to inspire change
- Corporate style services – imagine a world where you had style and beauty at your fingertips, in your offices. Book your personal image consultant who assists you in style definition in your own time.TWEAK – the ultimate corporate wardrobe. TWEAK has been designed with every woman’s shape in mind, offered in a size 32 – 44 and easy to move fabrics. This collection is versatile and stylish. A uniform has value through representing your brand, dress your frontline or staff members in our collection as it will be tailored to reflect your brand identity